Banco Santander (through Santander Universities) and MIT Professional Education are offering 400 “Santander Tech | Emerging Technologies Program by MIT Professional Education” scholarships geared at courses related to in-demand technologies such as blockchain, AI, and cybersecurity in a job market dominated by digitalization and upskilling. These online courses are for anyone over the age of 18 living in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Germany, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, the UK, the US, and Uruguay. Participants will gain hands-on experience that can help boost their employability and their career paths. Applicants can choose from five courses designed by faculty of MIT.
- Digital Transformation: Technologies and Their Practical Applications. This course offers insights into the five technologies transforming modern business: blockchain, cloud, artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of things (IoT), and cybersecurity.
- Machine Learning: Leveraging Data Insights. This course will offer participants an extensive view of machine learning—a branch of artificial intelligence—in order to improve their operational decision-making processes.
- Designing High Impact Solutions with MITdesignX: Framing. In this course, participants will examine a framework that incorporates a tested series of steps and tools to help them as they prepare to design a product, service, or concept to tackle these intricate, modern problems.
- Designing Product Families: From Strategy to Implementation. This course examines the concept of product platforms and families—key to modern industrial operations—and how they can maximize cost savings and increase variety.
- Management of Technology: Roadmapping and Development. Participants will explore technology roadmaps before developing their own as they learn to make more effective tech implementation decisions and help shape R&D portfolios.This course is designed for those from technical backgrounds or with related experience.